Some romance? More warmth or brightness? No problem for Phillips Hue Smart Lights! But let’s take it a step further! How about controlling these lights with just a wave of your hand? It’s magic!
What if you could manipulate lights with a simple gesture?
How we did it.
- Built with Unity, csharp programming language and the Magic Leap device.
- Runs on the custom Magic Leap operating system Lumin, making it one of the first native applications for the new Magic Leap Platform.
- The Philips Hue lights are connected by a smart Philips Hue bridge controller.
- The Philips Hue API was used to send commands from the Magic leap device to the smart lights. The API is a responsive and innovative tool for creating applications and prototyping.
- The effects and animations are all custom built inside the Unity platform.
Behind the scenes
What made the project succesfull?
Who talked about us?